Equipment Senior Engineer II
- To support equipment senior/ staff / principal engineer in equipment installation, equipment sustenance and improvement.
- To monitor equipment to ensure healthiness for production with good quality.
- To assist in handling daily issues in FAB.
- Equipment improvement and control.
- New/ modified equipment set-up.
- Proper pass down and line support (applicable for shift engineers).
- Effective PM Management and equipment troubleshoots/ repairs.
- Data compilation and analysis.
- Advance equipment troubleshoots (when necessary).
- Coordination for PM and management.
- Ensure good housekeeping is maintained.
- Monitoring SPC performance and problem solving tasks.
- Participate on the yield improvement activities.
- Participate and involve in projects lead by PEE (Cycle Time, Cost Reduction).
- Comply to all documents defined within the sections.
- Support departmental KPI set for the section.
- Mentor and buddy trainer for new engineers.
- To contribute towards the achievement of quality objectives by complying to the quality operating system and participating in continuous improvement activities (defect prevention, reduction of variation or prevention of waste).
- To contribute towards the achievement of the EHS objectives by complying to the EHS policy and participating in the implementation of EHS management system.
- Undertake any other projects or future tasks and duties as assigned by the Manager.
- At least 3-5 years experience in manufacturing environment
- Preferable experience in handling stepper machine
- Good experience in equipment troubleshooting & qualifcation processes
- Highly innovative, energetic & taking initiative with zero defect mindset
- Good team player and able to communicate effectively in cross functional teams at all levels
Interested candidate, please submit your application or send your CV to email@example.com
Kontaktperson: Kristina Sim
oder online unter: hr.kch(at)xfab.com